Thursday, December 6, 2007

No more iPod Touch

So, I sold the iPod Touch. I loved it while it lasted, but it was time to move on. I've replaced it with a black iPod nano and I love it. The click wheel is just such a fantastic interface for a music device like this.

In the course of having the Touch, I realized that the reason I have an iPod is to play music and audio with the occasional video. I just didn't use the other features enough or need them to justify having a device with that form factor. I think I would need an iPhone and the enhanced capability of the cell phone and the EDGE enabling email and internet access and all that. The Touch just didn't work for me. For a device with that kind of form factor, I would need a smartphone.

Should I get an iPhone? Probably, but no plans right now. I'm just not all that enticed by it, yet...

No comments: