Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Best Paper Planner

I'm a paper guy. I absolutely love my computer but I just haven't been able to use it (or any other electronic device) as a planner/organizer. I've tried the hipster PDA and using a Moleskine notebook, both seemingly popular options for technology and productivity geeks like myself. I've found it though, the very best paper planner/organizer that I've ever tried.

It's a PlannerPad. I absolutely love it. I love the size (I use the personal size) and the fact that it is spiral-bound, and thus easy to lay out flat on a desk or table. I like the layout of the pages and the weekly view that it gives. It is perfectly laid out to "find priorities, organize a workflow, and plan personal activities," as they put it on the website description. They describe every page as working like a funnel to work from the capture of events, priorities, thoughts, etc. and to get to scheduling what you are actually going to do.

If you're looking for a great paper planner, check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top Patch Management tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central MSP solution
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

GFI is your best bet for the money. I'd avoid Kaseya. Other solutions including Lumension and Shavlik are decent, but pricier.