Sunday, January 25, 2009

Current State of Me 1-25

Listen: Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love by Coldplay. I don't know why the version I have is called ".../Reign of Love," none of the versions I could find on Amazon have that. But anyway, it's a good song. It's sort of divided into two parts, I love the first part, but haven't quite gotten my head around the second part yet, it might take some time.

Watch: According to this video by MrChiCity, keeping your refrigerator stocked will get you many women...just watch it, it's pretty funny.

Check out: DropBox An online storage solution, accessible from any web browser on any platform, DropBox is especially convenient on the Mac desktop. What it does on the Mac is put a folder, called DropBox, into your User folder. You can put stuff in there, take it out, whatever, and it's all stored securely online. You get 2GB of storage for free, for a fee you can increase the storage. It works with Windows too, although I haven't tried it.

Read: Through a promotion I was offered subscriptions to a couple magazines. None on the list really got me excited, but I took a flyer on Wired magazine and I've been pretty impressed. It has some interesting stuff in it.

Thought: There needs to be some changes made to the NHL All-Star game. Problems with the game have been documented, but it just wasn't that interesting until the overtime period when people were actually trying and something was on the line. Unless this is already the case and somehow I missed it, they should at least do as they do in baseball where the winning team has home ice in the Stanley Cup finals. Maybe then the Red Wings would actually show up...  

No comments: