Friday, November 7, 2008

Merlin Mann suggests an Internet diet

Merlin Mann's article titled Better, presents a fundamental shift in the way that we view the online experience, especially in the era of Web 2.0. Although he writes the piece from his own personal perspective, I feel that it is an extremely interesting view and one that many, myself included, should ponder.

On the flipside, for those of us who are fans of Merlin's work, he has been taking a bit of a hiatus from the places we normally see him. For me, these are mainly at 43Folders and on MacBreak Weekly. Although I still love the MBW cast, I feel he's sorely missed on the show. Thankfully though, to get our Merlin fix, there is still You Look Nice Today, perhaps the funniest podcast on the Internet. If you haven't already, check it out.

No comments: