Monday, August 13, 2007

Where has the MacUser podcast gone?

Unless my iTunes podcast list is broken, I haven't gotten a new MacUser podcast since June 13th. Now for me, two months is simply too long to go without hearing from Dan, Derik, and the rest of the crew.
This is one of my favorite Mac podcasts, right along with MacBreak Weekly. I love how it's basically a bunch of Mac geeks sitting around talking about Macs (and other interesting tangents that come up).
Ironically, I actually discovered it, as well as many other great Mac podcasts, while I was in China last Fall and Winter. For different reasons I had to travel all the way across Beijing (where I was living) and it was fantastic to listen to on the Beijing subway (or 北京地铁 for all you Chinese speakers out there).
Hopefully they'll get another one out soon, come on guys!

No comments: